Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crazy Eight - Quilt One

Well I must admit that today hasn't been the most productive day. As I continued to take stock of what I have in my fabric stash and purchases yesterday, I believe I am in a very good position to assemble 6-7 quilts at this time. Which in my humble opinion puts me in the race to complete my goal by the end of the year. Who knew.

The fun and fabulous Crazy Eight material [picture of jelly roll to right] has begun to be pieced and cut, pieced and cut - this is what quilting is all about, isn't it? This material will flourish as I use the pattern "Blue Lagoon" by Jelly Roll Quilts (by Pam & Nicky Lintott). This book is full of great patterns.

Tonight, I continue with some pressing and cutting.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog - very cool! Good luck completing your quilting goal this year - I will be watching!

    ReplyDelete