Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gathering

I started today off by using mymaps in google to locate and pinpoint the stores in Ontario which I have visited in the years past. The link is not only a reminder to myself of where I visit, browse and get renewed inspiration; it is also an encouragement to seek out new stores throughout the province.

Pete and I then decided to jump in the car, grab breakfast and do a short road trip to explore two new quilt stores: Patchwork Porch and the Quilting Bee. Through some blowing snow and very cool temperatures, we ended our day at Gone to Pieces, one of my favourite stores.

Without fail we came home with bags of fabric and a couple of new patterns in hand. Old habits are hard to break ... however, the exciting part is that we got some great deals which incredibly enough compliment the goal that I have set out this year.

An enjoyable day with my patient and ever supportive husband. To him I say 'thank you'.

No comments:

Post a Comment