Saturday, January 9, 2010

Matter of Time

Why is it, that as soon as you set a goal life starts to interfere? It seems like one has more time to do those things that 'need' to be done, rather than those things one wishes to be done. A prime example: quilting. I know, shocking.

Today I must admit though, I received my first package of fabric in the mail. Ever. Excited may not be the exact word that I would use, however I was very pleased. It is the backing and binding of my current quilt. You see, I have this odd preference that the backing be of the same fabric in which will be displayed on the front of the quilt. Odd, I know .... however I am sure we all have our little oddities.

My goal for the next couple of days is to carve out some time to do some quilting. How else will I ever meet my goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment